Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTNQ 604 error

96 REPLIES 96
Message 1 of 97
Anonymous
8153 Views, 96 Replies

FTNQ 604 error

I get the error FTNQ-604 and I can not open files
96 REPLIES 96
Message 61 of 97
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks for posting your question and the workaround is posted in this thread.  Start sharing after the upload, and once the share dialog pops up, close it.  Then you will be able to view your file. 

Hope this helps and have a great day.  

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Join the AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Program.

Message 62 of 97
Anonymous
in reply to: Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Thank you very much Mr Schroeder, I made it and  I coold open the files.

Thank you very much.

Best regards

Paulo Bauer

Message 63 of 97
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

You are welcome Paulo and glad we could help. 

Have a a great day.

Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Message 64 of 97
Anonymous

FTQ-604

Message 65 of 97
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Hello Alessio 

Thanks for posting to the forums, and no that merged your question with this threa.  If yo start a public share, then close the dialog.  Now you should be able to see the file.  See screenshots in this thread. 

Hope this helps and have a great weekend. 

Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Message 66 of 97
Anonymous

I am having trouble opening dwf , I had no problem before , but now I get an error.. 

Message 67 of 97
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for posting your question to the forum and this is a known issue that the mobile team is working on.  I moved your message to the thread that has been covering this issue and will add you to our defect that is used for tracking this as well,   Also note that we have a temporary workaround for this as well.  After uploading your DWF or other file types, start a public share.  Once the share dialog comes up, go ahead and close it. Now you should be able to view the file.  

Note you can read more about this on the post that Lisa put up last week. 

A360, Fusion 360 and BIM 360 Team Mobile Application Viewing issue and status:

Hope this helps and please let us know if the workaround is working for you as well.  Have a great day and thanks again for posting.  

Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Message 68 of 97
Anonymous

Having an issue where anytime a comment is made on the revit file of the attached project, 

we have multiple issues

Sorry. File isn't avaliable (FENQ-712) 

Failed generating file preview. Please try uploading the file again or contact us for additional assistance (FTNQ-604)

Sorry. The operation you requested could not be performed.

As we would potentially like to use this for our future jobs we would like to know the issue to prevent this from happening in the future

We have also been trying to located pricing for Bim360 Plan, if this could be described to us, please.

Message 69 of 97
jeffrey.sin

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to the Community.

For the error or issue you are facing, kindly check out this Autodesk Solution and see if it helps with your issue: FTNQ-604 error when viewing files on the A360, BIM 360 Team or Fusion 360 mobile app

With regard to the pricing for BIM 360 Plan, you may submit your request for Autodesk to contact you about it here.

Hope this helps. Thanks.

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 70 of 97
Anonymous
in reply to: jeffrey.sin

Hello Jeffrey,

Thank you for this, however after viewing the link you sent, I completed the task however we are also unable to access the plans from the Computer, would it be best to create another forum post regarding the "Sorry. The operation you requested could not be performed." And the inability to view after making comments?

Message 71 of 97
Anonymous

It works!!! Thanks

@Anonymous wrote:

The same error occurs to my A360 app. My workaround:

1. Loading the .skp file
  2. Starting the share option; a link to share is displayed
  3. Unshare

After that procedure, normally the file is loading in A360 correctly.

Message 72 of 97
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Thanks for letting us know and have an AWESOME DAY! 

Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Message 73 of 97
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Please also follow this thread for updates on this issue as we move forward

Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Message 74 of 97
Anonymous

My subcontractors having been using A360 to view NWDs for months, I've upgraded from 2015 to 2017 and suddenly the NWDs will not open. I thought it could have been the change in upgrading the file so I've gone back and re-built the model in 2015 and it still doesn't open. I've asked them to delete all old files and re-download, nothing. I've stripped the model from all its viewpoints thinking the file was getting too big, nothing. They are able to download the file off of our server, but as soon as they try to open it in A360 it fails. Last note, they can re-download old files and they open.

I'm not sure what is going on.

Tags (2)
Message 75 of 97
Anonymous

I found that this is an ongoing issue due to improvements to the system.

Error code FTNQ-604.

Message 76 of 97
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Hi Jessica,

I merged your post with this thread that covers the issue and a work around.  Note that on your mobile device, create a public share and then close the dialog.  Then you will no longer get the error message.  

You can also follow the link below and see updates on this issue.  

Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Message 77 of 97
patrick.beattie

Hi @Anonymous,

I wanted to reach out with regards to your forum post to see if any of the posts have helped with the issue you were having.

Were you having issues on a mobile application resulting in the Error code FTNQ-604?  If so, were you able to view those models after using one of the  workarounds outlined in the links below:

The second link provides the workaround to do the following:

1. After uploading the file to the mobile app, click on the"i" and then select "Share" to start a public share.
  2. One the share option opens, click "Done".
  3. The file should be able to be viewed.

Let us know if you have any questions or comments.  If you consider your post resolved, please choose Accept as Solution to the post that best helped resolve your issue.

Best regards,

Patrick B.

Global Product Support

Message 78 of 97
Anonymous

Why is it taking autodesk so long to fix their apps? I hope you guys are working on Christmas Day !!! Jk
Message 79 of 97
Anonymous
in reply to: Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Bud,

If it helps - some in our group noticed the issue began when our mobile app updated to v3.2.69 (most of us are using iPhones). One in our group still had an older version (v3.1.11590) and his was still working to open new files directly in the app from an emailed file.

Our company had begun spreading the word in July about using A360 on mobile devices to view DWF files created from our design software. The ability for a designer to directly email a client an attached file for viewing - without requiring computer/web access - has been huge.

We know you are working diligently to find a solution and hope you can soon.

Thanks for your time.

Karen

Message 80 of 97
Anonymous

FYI, have the same FTNQ 604 error when trying to open STEP and IGES files. The 'Share Solution' works but we shouldn't have to use a workaround. Hoping for a solution soon.

Thanks,

Dan Lewis

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report