Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android App - Measurement Feature Incorrect

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
371 Views, 3 Replies

Android App - Measurement Feature Incorrect

I am finding this app extremely useful to help explain designs etc to clients and have been very happy with it so far. The only problem I am having it measuring in the dxf viewer, my files are all saved to 1:1 scale and are pre measured on my pc, but the results from the apps measurements are way out.

I do understand it is still in beta but hopefully this will help resolve the issue.

Jack
Solidworks 2014
Samsung galaxy s7 edge - 6.0
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Jack,

Thanks for sending in your question and welcome to the forums. If you measure this same file on the A360 WEB Site, do you see the same issues? Or is it only with the mobile app?

Thanks in advance for checking this and getting back to us.

Have a great day.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Join the AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Program.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Hi Bud, thank you for the quick reply. I have just tried the computer based A360 online program and it is working perfectly. I use multiple scaled drawings/dxfs and they were all measuring accordingly.

Message 4 of 4
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks Jack for the update. Can you create a public share with download enabled so that we can share the file with our Mobile Team. If you Create the share , then from inside of A360 on the lower right side is a megaphone.  You can send in feedback from there, and include the public link as well as a link to this forum post so we can tie them together.   Just address it to me and I will see it. 

share feedback with us 001a.png

Thanks for checking this and for getting us access to the file.  

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Join the AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Program.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report