Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android and Windows 8 Functionality

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
337 Views, 2 Replies

Android and Windows 8 Functionality

Does anyone know if the Android OS will be getting full functionality in the future. Or Windows 8 for that matter. It could be that you need a certain device for functions to work better? Such as viewing shared PDFs and Images. I have apps across all three major platforms. Windows 8, Android, and iPhone. And so far it seems to work the best with a web browser and an the iOS platform. Windows 8 doesn't seem to be able to open anything. PDF, DWF, I didn't bother trying anything else. Android seems to only be able to open DWF (I haven't tried all formats of drawings just DWF). And the iOS doesn't seem to have any major drawbacks.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for posting your question to the new A360 Forums. We are currently working on a new version of A360 Mobile for Android. It's not posted yet, but the team is currently working on it. If you have looked at the iOS version, then you will have a better idea of how the new Viewer will be working in the Mobile apps.

We just released 1.2 for iOS so if you have an iOS device be sure to check it out.

Currently we are not working on Windows Platform for Mobile.

We also just released A360 and you can sign up for the Trial account here.

http://autodesk360.com

Hope this helps answer your questions.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Join the AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Program.

Message 3 of 3
ilai_rotbaein
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Brandon,

A quick update on this thread - the Android app of A360 is now officially available in Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.autodesk.a360)

I hope you'll find it useful and as always, please feel free to share your feedback with us.

Thanks,

Ilai Rotbaein

A360 Team

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report