Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A360 Mobile App, DWF changes color when zoomed in

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
503 Views, 4 Replies

A360 Mobile App, DWF changes color when zoomed in

I have recently switched to the iPhone X. I am running the current operating system IOS 11.2.6. I'm having an issue when viewing DWF files from the A360 mobile app. File opens with the view as normal. When a zooming in, I get to a point where the view changes from the normal black to yellow (see pictures). It also distorts and alters the content. This happens with both the white and black background. I have tried other iPhones running IOS 11 as well as deleting and reinstalling the app, same result.  Unfortunately, this happens at a zoom level where the file is just becoming useful to my users. 

Please Help. Between this issue and the FTNQ 604 error, this once extremely valuable tool has become virtually useless.

Can anyone recommend another software or program where a single data base of 1000+ DWF files can be shared with and viewed by many mobile device users? I would be more than willing to pay for this service.

Thank You

Edited by request
Discussion_Admin

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

That's very strange.  Can you share one of the DWF files?  I would like to try it in Design Review and see if zooming in has the same issue.  Also can you try it on the WEB Site and see if you have the same issue?    One other suggestion would be to try the native file type that created the DWF. For example, if it's created from a DWG, upload that file, view it on the WEB and then try it on mobile and see how it looks.  

Also I know the team is working on the FTNQ-604 issue, but it's something that needs to be done right so it will not cause other regressions.  

Feel free to PM me the DWF if that helps and let us know how it goes with any of these other issues. 

Thanks

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Thank You for the reply. These DWF files work without issue on the A360 website as well as Autodesk Design Review 2013. I work with these files daily in Design Review from my office. The files also work without issue on iPhones and iPads running pre iOS 11 software. I cannot speak for android based mobile devices as we have none at our company. I have worked around the FTNQ 604 error by moving all these DWF files to the A360 Drive then sharing my A360 drive to my field employees'. The A360 Drive is not affected by the FTNQ 604 error. Most of my field employees' have updated to iOS 11 and can no longer use these files.

The DWF files come from my IT department. I'm not sure if I would have access to anything other than the DWF. I will check tomorrow.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Thanks for the update and just to double check.  So even any iPhone with iOS 11X installed shows this problem.   Be sure to post how the DWF what product created the DWF and what file format it was before.  For example, AutoCAD 2018.   You may need to share a DWF file as well so that support can work with the team to trouble shoot what is causing this new issue.   Also if you want to share one with me, I can test it out as well and let the team know what I find out. 

Thanks again for the details and have a great Sunday. 

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

I reached out to one of the Mobile Team members and if you can get me an example of this issue, they will log the issue and research it.  Feel free to PM me a public link with download enabled and I will share the file with the team. 

Thanks again for all the details and hope to hear from you soon.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report