Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A360 (FANB-652) error msg

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
444 Views, 3 Replies

A360 (FANB-652) error msg

What: Some dwf files display (FANB-652) error msg on iPhone using A360 but are viewable in Buzzsaw 2013 desktop client.

Example:

FANB-652.jpg2car5r.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
BrettWright
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Richard,

You'll need to copy those files directly into your A360 Team hub in order for them to be viewable in your mobile app as well.

You will NOT be able to just view them from within the Buzzsaw hub via the mobile link.

That mobile link just allows you to "copy from" your buzzsaw site into a project folder within your Team Hub.

Sorry for the confusion on that part.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: BrettWright

Brett,

I installed A360 from App Store then selected Connect > Add Buzzsaw Site then added required info.

AutodeskBuzzsaw.jpg

Launching app displays Buzzsaw login then the associated folders automatically.

BuzzsawAcct.jpg     BuzzsawFolders.jpg

I am able to just view dwf files within A360 by adding the Buzzsaw Site mentioned above to the A360 app.

DWFFile.jpg     LoadingDWF.jpg     ViewDWF.jpg

Note: I noticed I was not able to view many but not all dwf files.  Autodesk Customer Support suggested performing the following steps which then allowed me to view even more dwf files that were receiving the (FANB-652) error msg previously.  But I still have some dwf files still displaying the error msg.

** Start of CaseNo:12931652 instructions  **

Can you attempt to clear your Buzzsaw desktop client cache by following these instructions?  Please let me know and we will be able to assist you further.  Thanks.   

1. Close Buzzsaw and open 'My Computer' 
  2. Open your 'Local Disk C:' 
  3. Open 'Users' 
  4. Open the folder labeled with [Your user name] 
  5. Open the folder labeled 'AppData' (If you do not see “AppData", click on "Organize" at the top left within Windows Explorer. Click on "Folder and Search  Options". The Folder Options window will open. Switch to the View tab and in the list for the Advanced Settings, select "Show Hidden Files, Folders and  Drives". Then click on OK.)
  6. Open the folder labeled 'Roaming' 
  7. If Buzzsaw 2013 is the version you are using, delete the ProjectPoint folders for all previous versions (ProjectPoint 6, 7, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2011, 2012). If Buzzsaw 2012 is the version you are using, delete the folders for ProjectPoint 6, 7, 2007, 2008 and 2009, 2011.
  8. Open the ProjectPoint folder for the version of Buzzsaw you have and delete ONLY the 'Cache' folder.
  9. Close all open windows, then restart Buzzsaw. 

Best regards, Sebastian Wilcots Autodesk Support Team

[CaseNo:12931652.]

** End of CaseNo:12931652 instructions  **

So why I am receiving (FANB-652) error msgs when trying to open some dwf files but can open other dwf files fine?

Message 4 of 4
BrettWright
in reply to: Anonymous

hi Richard,

• For the files that you're receiving the errors on, can you try to download those locally and then re-upload them directly into your Team hub (web version) to see if you're still getting the errors?

Also,

• Specific to dwf (& nwd files) if the file is protected (password) or restricted (print/edit) in any way, those are a couple of reasons why you'd see that error message prohibiting their translation. And for those situations, you'd need to re-save the file without those issues, and then re-upload them again.
  • The other thing we'll see from time to time is a failed translation that the re-upload usually resolves.

have a great day 🙂

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report