Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A360 and A360 Drive

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
313 Views, 2 Replies

A360 and A360 Drive

Im drawing In class and safe them in to the cloud and then when I want to continue at home from other campuses and same account cloud I can't find my that drawing from school. Can anyone help me?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
asiteur
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi there,

Thank you for posting your questions. When you say 'drawing', what type of drawing is it? Is it a desktop product (AutoCAD, Inventor,....) or cloud product (Fusion 360)?

How did you store the drawing in the cloud at school? Did you save it directly to an A360 folder on your computer or did you upload it manually via a webpage?

There are two spots you need to check. First on the top left you must choose A360 or A360 Drive:

NXTdim.119.jpg

This is your personal hub (with viewing, sharing capabilities) and a drive with is basically only for storage.

If you can't find it here either, then you may need to look in a Team hub. This you check top right:

Screenshots.38.jpg

Hope that helps! Let me know how the file hunt goes. 

Alexander Siteur
Project Engineer at MARIN | NL
LinkedIn

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: asiteur

Hi there 
thanks for helping me,

At school Im drawing on AutoCad 17, and safe the drawing (save as, drawing to the cloud)(A360), at home I'm using AutoCad for Mac and I sycn all the time but I still dont get the drawing. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report