Community
A360 Drive Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Drive Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 Drive topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Live review sharing

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Artem_Marinin
610 Views, 4 Replies

Unable to Live review sharing

Hello everybody,

Half year ago I could choose Live Review mode when I clicked Share button. Now I have only Share option. Is there a way to return Live Review?share button.png

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Artem Marinin
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hello Artem,

Thanks for posting  your question to the forum.  Live Review is not a feature in A360 Drive, you can only find it in the Team products, the Personal and FREE version as well.  In the upper left hand corner is the Autodesk Drive Switcher, click on that and then select A360 and that should take you to your HUB that supports Live Review. 

A360 Drive:

Drive Switcher 2017.jpg

BIM Team:

Live Review Team-Personal-FREE not Drive.jpg

Hope this helps and have a great day.  

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 3 of 5

Hello Bud,

Thank you for the quick reply. Understood. Tell me please, is there a way to move files from A360 Drive to A360? And where can I read about difference between A360 Drive and A360?

Best Regards,
Artem Marinin
Message 4 of 5

Hello Artem,

Take a look at our Tips, Tricks and Tutorials forum page, we have some great information there about the differences. And here is a direct link that talks about the differences between the products.  Note that A360 Drive is our first venture into cloud based collaboration and is an older personal model. Team is designed for sharing with teams and has administrative features as well.   

HELP: The difference between A360 Drive and A360, BIM 360 & Fusion Team:

Hope this helps and have a great day.  

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 5 of 5

Hello Bud,

Thank you! Have a nice day you too!

Best Regards,
Artem Marinin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report