Community
A360 Drive Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Drive Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 Drive topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turning it off

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
1318 Views, 1 Reply

Turning it off

You have to give a person a checkbox or something to fill out for this cloud based stuff.  I do not want any of my drawings being stored on the cloud.  I found the place in "options" where I can turn off the syncing but you need to offer that option when installing or if it is, make it really visable.  There are somethings that our company does not want in the cloud that are there and I can't seem to delete them at the moment.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi David,

Thanks for posting to the A360 Drive forum. Can you tell us what desktop product you are using?  I know in AutoCAD these things are disabled by default and you are prompted to enable them the first time you run.   You can also do a Custom Install and uncheck Autodesk 360 as an option, at least in the AutoCAD and AutoCAD Vertical based products.   

You should be able to delete anything that is posted to your A360 Drive account.  If you are not already using Chrome for Firefox as a browser can you try again using Chrome for Firefox.    You should be able to right click on folders or files and select delete. 

Hope this helps and please let us know how this goes with deleting the files. 

Thanks

right click delete 2.jpg

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report