Community
A360 Drive Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Drive Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 Drive topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronisierst nicht

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Butraga
274 Views, 1 Reply

Synchronisierst nicht

Hallo zusammen

Wenn ich im A360 drive im Internet Dateien hochlade dann sehe ich die in mein Lokalen Explorer A360 drive nicht.

Auch wenn  ich in mein PC Dateien auf mein A360 drive abspeichern sehe ich die nicht über den Web.

Muss ich da irgendwo synchronisieren? 

Danke

Butraga

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Butraga

Hello,

Welcome to the forums and I used Google to translate your message.  It looks like you are trying to use A360 Desktop sync component. Note that it ships with AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, AutoCAD based verticle products and Inventor.  Autodesk is getting ready to drop the A360 Desktop sync component, and so even if you installed the 2018 based products, it's not going to work.  You want to check out the following link that tells you the plan for this feature and where you can get the latest version. 

A360 Desktop Expiring links and FAQ:

Hope this helps get you going and have a great day.  

"Hello everybody

When I upload files to the Internet in the A360 drive, I do not see them in my Local Explorer A360 drive.

Even though I save files to my PC on my A360 drive, I do not see them on the web.

Do I have to sync somewhere?

Thank you

Butraga"

Tags (3)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report