Community
A360 Drive Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Drive Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 Drive topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Computer not showing any A360 files

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
713 Views, 5 Replies

New Computer not showing any A360 files

Hello,  I have just got a new computer & when I log onto A360 via Chrome I have lost all my folders & documents.  Why??  My colleague is also having the same problems.  Any help would be much appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello,

Thanks for sending in your question to the forum. Can you tell us what type of A360 this is and if maybe the files you are looking for are in A360 Drive? In the upper left hand corner is the Application Switchter, can you click on that and see if you can change to say A360 Drive and see if your files are there. You can also try going directly...

http://360.autodesk.com

Thanks and please let us know how this goes.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Join the AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Program.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Thanks Bud,
I have tried to log in via Chrome & am getting stalled at the sign in stage now. There seems to be a problem with A360 drive & chrome?
So I then opened the link with Microsoft Edge & signed in & now I can see all my files again. Not sure at all what is happening they are definitely in A360 drive & that is what I was looking at last week but I couldn't see them. But all seems to be working now with ME. I do, however prefer to use Chrome and have consultants that also use chrome so a solution for this would be great.

Also, can you explain the difference between A360 Drive & A360? I created a file in A360 last week because I couldn't access A360 drive. I would like all my files to be in Drive (or just one place), am I able to move it from A360 to A360 Drive? And what is the purpose of having both of these apps, they seem to be achieving the same thing in terms of file sharing?

Thanks for your help Bud,
Kind regards,
Carolyn Hannah
Architectural Technician
Creative Spaces Limited

Message 4 of 6
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Thanks Carolyn for the update and that it's working in Edge. That tells us A360 Drive is working fine, and you may have something blocking A360 Drive in Chrome. Can you try accessing your files in incognito mode with chrome and see if that works. If it does check that you don't have a plugin that's blocking A360 Drive.

For your other question, you mention creating files in A360, do you mean A3utoCAD 360? AutoCAD 360 IS AN EDITOR, WHILE A360 and A360 Drive are Collaboration products. A360 Drive is file and folder based and designed as a Persian all product. A360 is project based and designed to collaborate with teams on projects.

Hope this helps and let us know if you are using AutoCAD 360 .

Thanks
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Hi Bud,

I tried A360 Drive in an incognito tab & it worked so will have look into what ever is blocking it in a normal window.

Thanks for the explanation on the differences between A360 & A360 drive, to simplify I guess typically an office would use A360 in house & A360 Drive as a file sharing tool when communicating with others outside the office.

Thanks for all your help.

Message 6 of 6
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Thanks Carolyan for the update. Next time you are signed to A360 Drive, cat you try doing. Control F5bto force a refresh of the page. Then see if you can sign in besides incognito mode.

Hope this helps and please let us know how it goes.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report