Community
A360 Drive Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Drive Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 Drive topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

link for shared folders

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Siva_T
1088 Views, 3 Replies

link for shared folders

I am able to share a folder and invite people, however not able to find a way to copy the web link for my shared folder so that I can put that into an email and send to the people. Thought this feature was there before, but went missing in the renovation?  System might be sending the emails on my behalf, however I don't get a copy of that email invite and hence I have no records.

Thanks,

Siva

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Siva_T

May I know the software that you are using?

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Siva_T

@Siva_T  ha escrito:

I am able to share a folder and invite people, however not able to find a way to copy the web link for my shared folder so that I can put that into an email and send to the people. Thought this feature was there before, but went missing in the renovation?  System might be sending the emails on my behalf, however I don't get a copy of kbc lucky draw that email invite and hence I have no records.

Thanks,

Siva

Hi, Thanks for the amazing information but have you found any best solution? I am eagerly waiting for the solution because I am facing the same issue. 

Regards,

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous A360Drive is a dead product line today Dec 2021 as posted here https://a360.autodesk.com/

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report