Community
A360 Drive Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Drive Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 Drive topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ansichtspunkte erstellen

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Mariano_Garcia
539 Views, 4 Replies

Ansichtspunkte erstellen

Hallo zusammen

Weiss jemand ob man im A360 Ansichtspunkte erstellen kann?

Z.B. 

Ich laden den IFC in A360 und dann möchte ich Elemente ausblenden.

Das geht.

Aber kann ich dann diese Ansicht mit den ausgeblendeten Elemente irgendwie abspeichern?

Danke

Gruss, Butraga 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Mariano_Garcia

Hello,

Thanks for posting your question to the forum.  Are you using A360, or A360 Drive?   To know for sure, what is the link of the WEB Site that you are using.  

This is the A360 Drive and you can set some very basic information, but I don't believe you can save views in the viewer.  You can create views in the product that creates the file, then change the views in the Autodesk viewer.     If you click on the Navigation cube, you can change the view there but it's only persistent in that browser session.  Because the viewer is WEB based, it can not be stored.  So the short answer is you would want to set the views in the software that creates the drawing.  

Views.jpg

Views created in AutoCAD.jpg

You can create an Idea in the Idea board, or there may already be on there.   

A360 Idea board:

A360 Drive Idea board: 

Hope this helps answer your question and have a great day.  

"Create viewpoints

Does anyone know if you can create viewpoints in the A360?
For example,
I load the IFC in A360 and then I want to hide elements.
This works out.
But can I somehow save this view with the hidden elements?

Thank you

Greetings, Butraga"

Message 3 of 5

@Mariano_Garcia

Hi,

In addition to what Bud explained, if you are actually using BIM 360 Team (former A360 Team) you could use Markups and Comments as an alternative to viewpoints. 

Please see below a list of useful links:

To summarize, viewpoints are not currently supported at the moment, but there are a few alternatives that can be used. I hope that the suggested solutions will help you. 

To send us an improvement request, please log in to the BIM 360 Ideas forum and submit a new idea. 

Thank you!

Best regards,

Bogdan

Did my post answer your question? If it did, thank you for accepting it as a solution so that other community members can easily find it and use it. 

Bogdan Ciobanu
Message 4 of 5

Hallo

Ich habe das Team nicht.

Ich arbeite mit dem A360.

Danke

Message 5 of 5

Hello @Mariano_Garcia,

Thank you for your reply. 

If I may, I would like to make a small clarification about the A360 flavors that we currently have at hand:

• A360 Drive;
  • A360 online viewer;
  • A360 Team, which has now evolved and has been rebranded as BIM 360 Team. 

Regarding your initial question, viewpoints are not supported in any of the mentioned products at the moment, but there are a few alternative solutions that might help. For reference, please see the previous posts.

To summarize:

• In A360 Drive, you could use save new views using the options from the Navigation Cube (note that this will only be available in the current web session). A second option would be if you work with files that natively have views (or viewpoints, like AutoCAD files) to change the views in the viewer;
  • In A360 online viewer and in A360 Team (now branded as BIM 360 Team) the alternative solution would be to use Markups&Comments. You could save Markups and add your Comments and then use them at a later time as an alternative to classic viewpoints. 

As this is an improvement request, please send it directly to our development team via the A360 Ideas forum or via the BIM 360 Team ideas forum. Here are the links to the ideas forums:

The forums above are constantly monitored by Autodesk staff and the best ideas are always implemented. Also, other community members get to see your ideas and vote them up. Remember, more votes, more changes to see your ideas implemented! 

Once again, thank you for your post and I hope this was helpful.

Best regards,

Bogdan

Bogdan Ciobanu

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report