Community
A360 Drive Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Drive Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 Drive topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A360 Wrong System clock

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
5438 Views, 8 Replies

A360 Wrong System clock

The Clock  on your computer is wrong

Adsız.png

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
in reply to: Anonymous

Yes, this comes up if your system date and time are off, or not in the actual region that you are located. You want to make sure the system time, date and region are correct.

Hope this helps and have a great weekend.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Join the AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Program.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

The date and time we have are correct

Message 4 of 9
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Sometimes when this error comes up, you can change your system clock, then change it back. Reboot the system and that will resolve this.

Also where are you trying to sign in when you get this error? Is it only with the "Autodesk Desktop" app? What happens if you try to sign in from inside of AutoCAD LT in the upper right hand corner, does that work, or do you get the same error message?

Thanks in advance for trying changing the system clock and rebooting. Also for getting us more details around where you are seeing the error message.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

I am trying to open Autocad Lt
Program not opening

Message 6 of 9
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Thanks for the update. I would suggest that you reach out to Product Support, as you may have an issue with LT and that the system clock warning is just is not related to LT starting up.  You can even remove The A360 Drive Sync component and the error will go away, but LT should always start.   

Also here is a link to our knowledge based article on the system clock and A360 warning. 

Time mismatch with service:

You can also reach out to Product Support for the issue with AutoCAD LT not starting up here. 

Contact Autodesk Product Support:

Hope this helps getting you pointed in the right direction for help with LT not starting up. 

Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Message 7 of 9

I had just set up a new pc and installed Civil 3D, AutoCAD, Autodesk desktop app, etc. and got the same error message that my clock was wrong.

Hopefully this may be of help to someone else.

Even though my Windows clock was set to correct time zone, time, DST, etc., and I had reset it and rebooted numerous times, the issue was not resolved.

The solution for my installation was two parts.

First, the BIOS clock was out by a whole day. It must have been set wrong by the vendor.

Fixed that, but still no joy.

Next, my PC is on the network, but not part of the domain, so the clock was not able to sync with any Internet time servers as they are blocked for us.

On another PC on the domain, in an Administrator Elevated command prompt to determine the domain time server, run:

w32tm /query /source

It will return the domain's time server: SERVERName.DOMAIN.COM

Now on the unsynced PC, again in an elevated admin command prompt, run

NET TIME /domain:DOMAIN.COM /SET /Y

It should return the time server time, local time and a completed successfully message.

After that I could Sign In to the desktop app and in to Civil 3D and get my Bing Maps. All is well.

Cheers, and good luck.

-steve

Message 8 of 9

Thanks Steve for sharing your solution with us and that is a great tip for others.

Thanks again and have a great day.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Message 9 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: StephenThomasGrace

You are a daishin mate:heart Heart

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report