Community
A360 Drive Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Drive Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 Drive topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A360 Desktop Error Report

18 REPLIES 18
Message 1 of 19
Anonymous
5018 Views, 18 Replies

A360 Desktop Error Report

I keep receiving an error report constantly during the day. This has been occuring for the past 2-weeks & is very annoying.

Anyone else experienced this & have any sulotions yet?

A360 Desktop Error.JPG

18 REPLIES 18
Message 2 of 19
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Barry,

Thanks for posting your question to the A360 forum. Can you check your system log to see if it gives a hint as to what is causing the A360 Desktop to crash? Also are you using A360 Desktop Sync client with AutoCAD, AutoCAD based verticals, or Inventor? Or is this A360 Team and you are editing office documents using the A360 Desktop app to keep the files synced.

Thanks again for reporting this and getting us more details.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Join the AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Program.

Message 3 of 19

One other question. Do you get prompted to put your eMAIL address in? And if yes, did you add it? If not, the next time this pops up, can you add your eMAIL address to it and let us know.

Also above I said system log, I meant to say Event Viewer.

Thanks again for getting us more details.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Message 4 of 19
jay_miller

A couple years ago we actually had some adware attached to a free program that someone downloaded that screwed A360.  Might be good to do some scans.

Jay Miller

BHB Consulting Engineers, P.C.
Tags (3)
Message 5 of 19
Anonymous

Here is the latest EV capture

A360 Desktop Error EV.JPG

Message 6 of 19
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Hi Barry,

Thanks for posting the screen shot. Can you tell us what version of A360 Drive Desktop Sync component you have installed. If you right click on the A360 Icon in the system tray, then click on "Preferences" you will see the version.

Also are you using did you install this with one of the desktop apps, like AutoCAD, an AutoCAD based vertical or Inventor? And if so, can you share with us what version you are using?

Thanks for getting us more details.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
in reply to: Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

A360 Desktop Version: 6.1.0.1100

I believe it was installed with 2015 Ultimate Building Design Suite.

Message 8 of 19
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Thanks Barry,

Are you using the sync component, or is it just running? What happens if you go back in to preferences and disable automatic start? Then sign out of A360 Sync? Do the crashes stop?

Thanks for the details.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Message 9 of 19
Anonymous

I will give that a try
Message 10 of 19
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Thanks Barry,

One other question. Do you get an Autodesk CER report when you see this crash happen? And if yes, does it prompt you for your eMAIL address? If so, can you be sure to put in your eMAIL address every time and send that in. Then let me know, so we can check the Error Report on the server side.

Thanks and let me know how this goes.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous

Yes, I did "Send" the report for MOST of the times it occurred. I did not send it every time.

Here are the Last (2) report CER:
CER_118824685
CER_118824585

I noticed it is occurring every time I saved the any DWG file I was working with. Also, I am utilizing Fabrication CADmep 2015.
Message 12 of 19
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Thanks Berry,

I shared these with the AutoCAD Team, it looks like it's a known issue and they are working on fixing this. Hopefully disabling sync will stop the crashes for now, until this is resolved.

Thanks again for sharing the CER numbers, that is very helpful.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous

Hello,

What is the status on this? I have a user getting this error message although we are not on 360. When he gets the error his system does not shot down. It's just an annoyance and pops up periodically throughout the day. We do however have AutoCAD, Vault and Fusion Lifecycle.

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous

Hi there,

You're replying to a very old thread here, not sure you're having the same issue.

This is the general Autodesk crash screen. Is it A360 that is crashing? Or does it give another program name?

A360 desktop is an app that has been installed with many autodesk applications including AutoCAD. You should have upgraded to the most recent version (9) to be able to keep using it. Can you check on the version of your A360 desktop app?

Btw, if you're not using it, you might just as well uninstall it.

Hope that helps.

Message 15 of 19
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Hi Chandler,

Thanks for posting your question.   Can you share a screenshot of what you are seeing and when this error comes up?  It sounds like you are talking about A360 Desktop Sync component and if so, you may want to take a look at the following link and update it to 9.5, or uninstall it. 

A360 Desktop Expiring links and FAQ:

You can also create a SCREENCAST for us, that may be even  more helpful. 

Please make the SCREENCAST Public so that we can view it and share it with the team if needed.

Autodesk SCREENCAST:

Let us know more details and if this is the case, we can split this out to a new thread on the A360 Drive forum. 

Thanks in advance for getting us more details and have a great day. 

Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous

Hello,

I piggybacked on the this post because the original poster already attached a screen shot of the very same error my user is having. I did not notice this issue being resolved above when he altered the "sync".

Message 17 of 19
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Thanks Chandler for the update. I moved the entire thread to our A360 Drive forum. Can you use the link I shared and update your A360 Desktop Sync component and see if that resolved the issue.

Thanks again for the updates and please let us know how this goes.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous

I was trying to Install Inventor 2018 but during the process an error came up

"The cabinet file 'disk1.cabrequired for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a network error, an error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package."

It gave me the option to abort,retry or ignore... I ignored the problem but a second error came up that said

"2350(FDI.Server Error)"

I just click OK the installation finish but this came up 

LogError.JPG

Message 19 of 19
Anonymous

Hello,

This could be an issue with the Inventor Installer, you might need to check in the Install and Licensing forum. 

Autodesk Install and Licensing Forum:

But... before you do that, you could take a look at the following link and see if installing the latest version of A360 Desktop resolves this. 

A360 Desktop Expiring Links:

It's possible that you are seeing this error because the version you have with Inventor is no longer valid.  

IF that does not resolve this, be sure to check the Install and Licensing forum.  

Hope this helps and have a great day.  

Tags (2)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report