Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
350 Views, 3 Replies

Revit will not install

I am a student that installed revit on my laptop and i did not have the RAM to run it smoothly so i uninstalled it. I recently purchased and RAM upgrade and tried to reinstall REVI 2012 and it tells me it is still installed. I have searched through every file and folder including the entire registry and there is not a trace of a revit file. I am not sure what to do now. Thanks for any help you all can provide!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi:

You may want to check on this link: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=2887771&linkID=9240617 for complete guide on how to uninstall Autodesk products from your machine. As soon as you have verified that your machine is cleared from Revit, try downloading the product from Education Community, install and activate.

Thanks!

Arlin Bibat
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

If you haven't fixed it yet, you can try running Microsoft Fix It (google it on microsoft website).  It worked for me. Uninstalled all of the installation files so I could run installation again.

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

I have a somewhat similar problem. I installed Revit 2012, but when I go to open it, the loading screen opens and then becomes unresponsive. I have no idea what the issue is. I even tried uninstalling it but it doesnt let me. On top of that I tried Microsoft Fix It, and that did not work either. Can anyone help me?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report