Did you mean: 

Using Full Spectrum Vector Engraving Driver with AutoCAD 2014

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
873 Views, 0 Replies

Using Full Spectrum Vector Engraving Driver with AutoCAD 2014

Hey all,

I hae recently run into multiple issues while printing my AutoCAD drawing to my laser cutters engineering driver to be laser cut. First off. the educational plot stamps. (Note: I only use AutoCAD for educational purposes). I can eliminate the educational plot stamps by leaving the default layer in my drawing and telling the driver to not print the default layer. However, when I add additional text into the drawing such as labels the educational plot stamps default to the text layer I am trying to raster engrave. The only reason this is a problem is because the plot stamps are along the perimeter of my 14" x 9" honeycomb tray and it defaces the steel frame. Is there a away to make the "made by an Autodesk educational product" plot stamp stay on the default layer? Next, I have a problem with polylines.  For example, when I fillet a rectangle to have four rounded corners on Autodesk it highlights as if it is all one polyline. However, when I print it to the vector engrave driver it interprets the shape as eight polylines (four for the sides and four for the corners). When I "spline" the polyline it changes the shape but it prints it as one polyline. How do I modify the spline shape or make sure the shape is all one continous polyline? 

Any advice in regard to my two complications would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you guys.

-- Matt --

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost