Community
3ds Max Shading, Lighting and Rendering
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max materials topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thinkbox Deadline color management OFF

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
osukas
193 Views, 2 Replies

Thinkbox Deadline color management OFF

I know that Thinkbox Deadline isnt a Autodesk product, but asking here if someone had the same issue

Im working in 3dsMax 2024 with OCIO activated, ACEScg, when I render the sequences in my PC the colors are Ok, but I do the Network rendering using Deadline, the colors are different. I noticed that in the Render window is a message: "Color mgmt OFF" 

even when I assign the PC where the project was made to be the only machine in the TASK, it turns off the OCIO config, and the colors are wrong. Someone had this issue before with the plugin?

Labels (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
RobH2
in reply to: osukas

I haven't used Thinkbox Deadline in a few years but when I did I seem to recall they had a pretty robust forum. Have you posted there? You might find more help on that forum. 

Rob Holmes

EESignature

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3ds Max (2023-2025), V-Ray 6.2, Ryzen 9 3950-X Processor, DDR 4 128MB, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master motherboard, Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 M.2 drives, NVidia RTX 4090, Space Pilot Pro, Windows 11 Pro x64, Tri-Monitor, Cintiq 13HD, Windows 11 x64
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 3
osukas
in reply to: RobH2

I posted in the AWS forums, no answer yet.

If I get some usefull info there I will share it here.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report