Community
3ds Max Shading, Lighting and Rendering
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max materials topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with render on Deadline

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
bartoszR8X7E
307 Views, 1 Reply

Problem with render on Deadline

Hi All, 

I keep getting errors on the Deadline and my local machine in just a few frames of the whole animation. 

dumpuserinfo.xml showing:

Error accessing UPI repository in the 64-bits registry

deadline is showing:

Error: FailRenderException : RenderTask: Unexpected exception (Monitored managed process "3dsmaxProcess" has exited or been terminated.

)

or

Error: FailRenderException : RenderTask: Unexpected exception (Trapped SEH Exception in CloseCurRenderer(): Access Violation

)

I think I located the problem it is a forest pack or one of the forest pack trees but I can't find any solution. It is rendering sometimes ok, but most of the time it crashes for no reason. It is a linear animation with not much change but a heavy file. Other than that I got the same assent in other files more complex and they are rendering ok. I have tried a new file and setting nothing works.

Labels (2)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
bartoszR8X7E
in reply to: bartoszR8X7E

Fiex just removed the broken object, The geometry somehow was damaged, not in a visible way still do not know what was wrong.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report