Community
3ds Max Shading, Lighting and Rendering
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max materials topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backburner get data

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
268 Views, 0 Replies

Backburner get data

I have a specific problem. Sometimes the Job in BackBurner Manager hangs when you change settings in the Backburner Monitor.
At the moment of changing these parameters, I look through Wireshark traffic analyzer at the transmitted data and see that it is a TCP packet about 2.5 KB in size and it looks very much like a compressed XML file is transmitted in this packet, which contains a description of "Job Info".
And I guess why this is happening, because there is an unstable part of the connection In my network and I have a suspicion that the data transfer described above may fail. Therefore, I want to look at this data transmitted using Wireshark and compare and analyze this data.
In General, it is not important to describe in detail the problem that I have. It is important that I want to understand what this TCP-data? If it is an archive, what version of the archiver it is Packed with. Also, maybe it cut off the headers and/or tails inherent in any standard zip or rar archive?

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report