Community
3ds Max Shading, Lighting and Rendering
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max materials topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3ds max rendering problem- white background and black object

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
7122 Views, 4 Replies

3ds max rendering problem- white background and black object

Hi everyone, im currently facing a problem of having rendered with white background and black object as an outcome of my furniture.

I totally have no idea what is going on. Does anyone know what problem is this?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Francisco_Penaloza
in reply to: Anonymous

Read the manual of your render engine.  Your problem is exposure.  Ther is too much light in your scene.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Francisco_Penaloza

Thanks!!

May I know what is the problem of having a dark background after rendering though i have put vray light and photometric light?

Message 4 of 5
Francisco_Penaloza
in reply to: Anonymous

I don't understand the question.

Are you asking if there is a problem to render an object with a black background? or why are you getting a black background??

I may guess you are very new to rendering using 3D Max.

If this is the case I will recommend reading the help documents that comes with the software, there you can find information on how the software works, and how to setup basics scenes.

You could also search online for a tutorial of studio or product rendering setup.

You should take the settings with a pint of salt thou because there is not a magic number for them, and they will vary depending on your scene, but the overall workflow and how to properly setup lighting and camera are well explained in many tutorials.

best luck.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Francisco_Penaloza

thanks for your suggestions! 

My previous question is after i place the lighting and rendering, the background image is dark and nothing to show up. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report