Community
3ds Max Programming
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max SDK, Maxscript and Python topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCG - spline (basic)

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
pmliveBRUW5
596 Views, 1 Reply

MCG - spline (basic)

Hi guys I am totally new regard MCG..
Please, I would like to learn MCG in max 2019 but it is little bit difficult find some tutorials, and also some tutorials are in older version and I have difficulties collateral steps because some fictions and groups are renamed/deleted. I think someone here should help me because you are experts.

Please I would like to try create "just test modifier as a my first step" where I can "move spline xy cm / offset of the spline"... but i cant finish this totally simple MCG and unfortunately I dont know why....
please can someone assist me and tell me what should I exchange? Please picture is in attachment...

Please when I am here, please can someone quickly help me with how can I in MCG graph create modifier that in spline "for example rectangle" should I create "chamfer modifier for spline" of the edges if for example the edge of the spline exceed xyzxyz degree?

I would like to use it for generate roads on the spline that edges are automatically rounded with maximum additionally 2 vertices per generated round.
Best regards P. And thank you so much for any help or guide or similar MCG file or anything what can helps me.

Labels (3)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dg3duy
in reply to: pmliveBRUW5

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1611269852441897
You can try this group, there are also people interested in MCG.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report