Community
3ds Max Modeling
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max modeling topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rotation Percentage

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
t_smith5
329 Views, 2 Replies

Rotation Percentage

Hi

For some reason, when I use the rotation widget/transform, it no longer shows me the angle percentage.  It used to tell me either below or above the widget, with Snaps Angle on or off. Now, I can't figure out how to get it to show, It only appears in the bottom transform boxes. I've tried resetting the work space and playing with the gizmo preferences, but I can't figure out how to bring it back. Any ideas?

EDIT: Ah. I think I've realised why it's not showing. It's because I'm rotating an individual element of an object. I'm guessing it doesn't show it when doing that...?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
RobH2
in reply to: t_smith5

So did you answer your own question or do you think there is still a malfunction? As far as my experience goes, that's the way it works, that the  numbers don't show up when rotating an element, like you described. 

Rob Holmes

EESignature

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3ds Max (2023-2025), V-Ray 6.2, Ryzen 9 3950-X Processor, DDR 4 128MB, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master motherboard, Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 M.2 drives, NVidia RTX 4090, Space Pilot Pro, Windows 11 Pro x64, Tri-Monitor, Cintiq 13HD, Windows 11 x64
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 3
t_smith5
in reply to: RobH2

I’ve answered my own question. I would have preferred to have deleted the thread, but there’s no option for that.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report