Community
3ds Max Modeling
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max modeling topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

first time user

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Eller_mejia
272 Views, 2 Replies

first time user

Im a first time here in this forum,I just want to learn 3d max.,Can I study by myself ? Can you help me what the first step im gonna do?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
RobH2
in reply to: Eller_mejia

Welcome to Max and just know, it's a journey. It will take time and dedication to get really proficient but it's a lot of fun and you'll enjoy the process. 

First of all, have a good 'Subject' when you post. In the Subject of a Post say something about what you need help with. Subjects that are too general get ignored a lot. Yours would be much better if it were somehting like, "New User needs help with ways to learn Max." Sometimes people's Subject will be, "Help Me." We are all here for help so that's a terrible Subject. Get the point? 

Next, I'm self-taught in Max and I started before the internet was very big. Now, your best friend is Google. There are 10s or 1000s of posts, tutorials and videos about using Max. Search and do tutorials. Do as many as you can handle each week and don't stop. I've done 1000s of them, literally. 

Lastly, try finding courses on sites like Udemy. They have sales all the time and you can pick up really good tutorial courses for $10-$15 for a $75 course. Most all of them are excellent. 

Rob Holmes

EESignature

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3ds Max (2023-2025), V-Ray 6.2, Ryzen 9 3950-X Processor, DDR 4 128MB, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master motherboard, Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 M.2 drives, NVidia RTX 4090, Space Pilot Pro, Windows 11 Pro x64, Tri-Monitor, Cintiq 13HD, Windows 11 x64
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 3
CiroCardoso3v
in reply to: Eller_mejia

You may find this useful

https://area.autodesk.com/learn/courses/3dsmax-intro/

Lead Enviroment Artist @Axis Studios

Arnold Discord Server

Ciro Cardoso

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report