Did you mean: 

Unfold3D for 3dsmax !

Unfold3D for 3dsmax !

Unfold3D for 3dsmax !

10 Comments
this
reallukx
Advocate

still can't understand why Maya received it and not 3dsmax...

electrotoast_old
Community Manager
Status changed to: Future Consideration

Anonymous
Not applicable

Heck Yeah!

Have been fudging through the unwrap uvw modifier for unfolding meshes. It works, sometimes. Heaven forbid there is any complex geometry to unfold. Best to forget about it and purchase different software for thousands of $$$$ coz I'm made of money ;)Please incorporate at some point

Thank You

shawnolson
Autodesk
Status changed to: Accepted

reallukx
Advocate

fantastic I love how nicely rizom unwraps and it's fast cutting and welding edges so it's selection always stop on previous cut. If you somehow implement it to 3dsmax life would be so much easier 🙂

shawnolson
Autodesk
Status changed to: Implemented

reallukx
Advocate

Hmmm I wouldn't say that it was implemented or maybe I don't know where to find it but where are all Unfold tools like cutting that when I cut the sew point the new one is ending on the firs one ? Here's example of what I mean: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ul6n8z386uufll/unfold.mp4?dl=0

I like the small minimal progress bar of Unfold 3d the new updates brought to Max UI. But that's another inconsistency in Max GUI. Why not adopt this as your standard progress/loading bar in Max to replace that wide green bar of Retopology modifier or the new File loading progres bar within 2022.3 update. I suppose there are others in Max.

gandhics
Advocate

3dsMax got exactly as much as Maya got.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report