Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scene States + Helpers

Scene States + Helpers

Hello!

First time submitting an idea here... So bear with me... 

Our firm currently relies heavily on the Scene State Dialog box to batch render multiple cameras within our projects at the end of day.

Recently, however, we have launched a new product - 3D 360's... They are great, but we now have an issue with batch rendering as they rely on a Vray Helper called "Vray Stereoscopic"... The helper basically tells Max to Render the camera as two Cameras spaced slightly apart.

While it allows us to create our 3D 360 product,  it seems like there is no way to toggle this helper within scene states for our batch rendering at end of day... And so we either have to produce traditional renderings with no steroscopic effect, or all are given the stereoscopic effect....

While I have thought about using a batch render plugin that opens new files, I thought that it would be great to communicate this issue we are having with Autodesk as I can only imagine this will be happening more and more with arch viz professionals. 

Please let me know any other thoughts you might have for how we can batch render both traditional imagery and our 3D 360 Images that relies on this stereoscopic helper... Just randomly thought about manually shifting the camera over 3" and rendering two separate cameras... But usage of this helper and toggling of scene states would be ideal!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report