Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong FPS Rendering

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
1052 Views, 6 Replies

Wrong FPS Rendering

Hi,

I have a big issue with FPS.

In the Time Configuration Panel, my frame rate is set to 30 fps (NTSC) i worked on my scene with this frame rate without changing it.

I animated a ball moving sync with the music i set on track bar (Mini Curve editor, etc.)
Then i simulated the smoke animation with FumeFX and when i render the animation (Scanline), AE tells me it's 25 fps.
Which doesn't match with music anymore... 😞

Now i try to change the FPS in Time Config Panel, and when i exit the panel by clicking on "ok" parameters don't change.

I don't know what's wrong with it but if i can't fix this, i'm going to get crazy (i animated 2500 frames 1 by 1...)

Help me !

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

surely you can interpret an image sequence however you want in AE.....simple search on the net:

AE change fps

answer right there..

(when you say: AE tells you it's 25 FPS...that might just be the current default.....so change it)

Message 3 of 7
Alfred.DeFlaminis

Hello @Anonymous and welcome to the community,

I agree with @Anonymous, you just need to go into the project or composition settings and change the framerate to 30fps in AE.  Did this work out for you?

Best Regards,

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfred.DeFlaminis

Yeah sorry i didn't take time to reply but yeah it worked, i got the solution right after posting here, by a friend who got the same problem [😊]
Thanks guys !
Message 5 of 7
Alfred.DeFlaminis

Thanks for the update and confirmation @Anonymous, I appreciate it!  Glad it's working for you now and hope it comes out great.  Smiley Very Happy

Best Regards,

Message 6 of 7
ddarq17

Whats the solution, i have the same problem? Help pleaseeeee

Message 7 of 7
ddarq17

Whats the solution, i have the same problem? Help pleaseeeee

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report