Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's New in 3ds Max 2024!

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
gokcen.ezgi.sen
453 Views, 1 Reply

What's New in 3ds Max 2024!

Hi everyone,

You can review the innovations in 3ds Max 2024 version from the link below;

What's New in 3ds Max 2024 

Best regards,

Gokcen Ezgi Sen

MSc. Architect - BIM Consultant

LinkedIn 

Tags (1)
Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
RobH2
in reply to: gokcen.ezgi.sen

I just started playing with Max 2024 and the first two things I touched really are game changers for me. 

1. Boolean improvements: Being able to make a boolean with a mesh that's not manifold is amazing. The Boolean Modifier's features are fantastic.

2. STL import: I imported an STL in Max 2023 and Max 2024 at the same time, well, within 3 seconds of each other as fast as I could click. Max 2024 imported and welded a 290mb STL file in 16s. After 4 minutes I stopped Max 2023. The New Features documentation says that the STL import is 1000 times faster, "no kidding", it actually says "no kidding." I didn't believe it. Well, believe it. Again, game changer for me. 

I can't wait to dive in farther. 

Rob Holmes

EESignature

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3ds Max (2023-2025), V-Ray 6.2, Ryzen 9 3950-X Processor, DDR 4 128MB, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master motherboard, Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 M.2 drives, NVidia RTX 4090, Space Pilot Pro, Windows 11 Pro x64, Tri-Monitor, Cintiq 13HD, Windows 11 x64
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report