Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wacom tablet issue with dialog spinners

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
284 Views, 0 Replies

Wacom tablet issue with dialog spinners

I am currently working on a video tutorial on how to use a wacom tablet with 3ds max but there is one issue I haven't been able to resolve and wanted to ask on the forum so that i can say that I have exhausted all possible fixes.

I have been having this issue with 3ds max as long as I can remember and the issue seems to be still present within 2018

when using the spinners on any value using the wacom pen the value seems to shift correctly for a bit and then an enormous jump occurs in the value , sometimes when the pen reaches the edge of the screen. this is really annoying as when you try to take the value down it moves at the normal rate so you go from a 100 value to 5000 and then cant get back down again until it makes a another major jump in the opposite value.

I have tried the "spinner snap" and also the "wrap cursor near spinner settings" and the problem still occurs. Any help or a solution would be appreciated.

screencast url here - http://autode.sk/2zG6MWp

regards

Taran

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report