Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small Annoying Things

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
jeff
606 Views, 2 Replies

Small Annoying Things

If I recall, there used to be a page to report "small annoying things" (SATs). Does anything like that still exist, short of a full-on bug report? Because there are some things in 2019 vs. 2016 that are really annoying (to me, at least), but probably not considered a bug by the dev team.

Max since 1992 (3d Studio) · Win 10-64 · Wintel workstation · 64 GB RAM · nVidia Quadro RTX 4000 · BB render garden via Deadline
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
hagen.deloss
in reply to: jeff

Hi @jeff!

Great to hear from you on the forums! Yes yes, something like this DOES exist! Autodesk implemented the new 3DS Max Ideas board where users can submit their ideas and vote on ones they think should be .

Here is an official statement on the reasoning behind why the Ideas system was implemented. I would further encourage considering signing up for the beta program so your input can be taken into consideration while the product is still being created! 

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Hagen Deloss
Community Manager | Media & Entertainment
Installation & Licensing forums | Contact product support | Autodesk AREA

Message 3 of 3
jeff
in reply to: hagen.deloss

Not sure how someone else "accepted as a solution" for me, but thank you. It is helpful. Requests posted...

Max since 1992 (3d Studio) · Win 10-64 · Wintel workstation · 64 GB RAM · nVidia Quadro RTX 4000 · BB render garden via Deadline

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report