Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow saved file after import maxfile

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mahmutoymaci
182 Views, 1 Reply

Slow saved file after import maxfile

ezgif-3-f917da05d3.gif

i import some any xref scene or 3ds max file (file 40 mb). file saving time permanently slowing down (3 second). saving time is still low after delete xref scene or all object. i think was problem on import file. i try import another file it didnt any problem. what have can be in maxfile?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
RobH2
in reply to: mahmutoymaci

Can you post the image you are trying to show again. Also, can you explaing a bit more about what you did, what version of Max and a few more details about the problem?

Rob Holmes

EESignature

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3ds Max (2023-2025), V-Ray 6.2, Ryzen 9 3950-X Processor, DDR 4 128MB, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master motherboard, Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 M.2 drives, NVidia RTX 4090, Space Pilot Pro, Windows 11 Pro x64, Tri-Monitor, Cintiq 13HD, Windows 11 x64
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report