Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poly smoothing error?

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
482 Views, 1 Reply

poly smoothing error?

In the editable poly gave polygon smoothing group, upon application of the crease pg zbrush, smoothing does not work properly . It is this 3ds max error? Files of other people there is this application, not only in my 3ds max. The several types of script relating thereto , but also its application is not . The same problem occurred even install 3ds max again. In addition, another object when you apply the newly created smoothing group. I do not know how to solve . Help

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Alfred.DeFlaminis
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous,

I would like to try to help you with this problem.  I want to apologize though because I am not totally sure what you are asking for here.  I think you are asking about objects not smoothing properly after you have used GoZ to get them into Zbrush.  I tried to make a video to show you ways you can control the smoothing of your model in 3ds Max.  Maybe you need more polygons, or 4 sided polygons, to get what you are looking for.  Please let me know if this is not what you needed, I will do my best to help you.  Thank you. 

Please hit the "Accept as Solution" button if my post fully solves your issue or answers your question. This lets me know that I was effective in helping you, and thank you for doing so.

Best Regards,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report