Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

page name suggestion

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
412 Views, 5 Replies

page name suggestion

Hello Every one ... 

this is not a problem ... I'm just need your suggestions ... 

I need to make a new page on Facebook for my 3Ds MAX works to publish it for making a new  freelance work about my designs and visualization as an ARCHITECT .. 

I need your suggestion to a name to this page 🙂 .. about 3Ds max , visualizing , something like that 

every suggestion I will make it as a solution because it's just an opinion not wrong or right 🙂 

thank you . 

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
irishman_team_kilber
in reply to: Anonymous

is this the full version of max? if not then you cannot post it online if your using the student/trial version because this violates the autodesk T&C

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: irishman_team_kilber

I think there is misunderstanding ,,, yes I'm using the full version 🙂 

but I need to make architectural designs  by 3ds MAX  and publish my shots . 

Message 4 of 6
irishman_team_kilber

i never misunderstood your question, i was just asking a question, because as i said "you cannot post online or sell your models if your using the student or trial version",

if you modeled with AEC then call it AEC architectural  models as long as it doesn't have 3ds max because that breach of the copyright of autodesk or call it bisan3d architectural models

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: irishman_team_kilber

Ok .. thank you 🙂 ... 

Message 6 of 6
hdjaj746

Hello! Creating a new Facebook page to showcase your 3Ds MAX works and architectural visualizations is a great idea to promote your freelance services. Coming up with a catchy and relevant name for your page can make a significant impact on attracting potential clients and followers. Here are some suggestions for the name of your Facebook page:

1. 3D Visions and Designs: This name highlights your expertise in 3Ds MAX and architectural visualization.

2. Architectural Visualizer: Emphasizes  your role as an architect specializing in visualizations.

3.  Visions: A play on words with "MAX" from 3Ds MAX, indicating your ability to maximize visualizations.

4. Architectural Dreams in 3D: Focuses on turning architectural concepts into stunning 3D representations.

5. Visualizing Spaces: Highlights your skill in visualizing architectural spaces.

6. 3D Architectural Marvels: Emphasizes your talent in creating marvelous architectural visualizations.

7. Designs in Full 3D: Indicates your capability to create comprehensive 3D designs.

8. MAXimum Visions: Another play on words with "MAX," expressing your creativity in visualizations.

9. Architectural Renderings and Beyond: Includes a broader term for architectural renderings and other related services you might offer.

10. 3D Architectural Insights: Shows your ability to provide insights through 3D architectural representations.

Remember, the name you choose should reflect your style, expertise, and the services you offer. It's essential to select a name that resonates with your target audience and is easy to remember. Feel free to combine or modify the suggestions to create a unique and appealing name for your Facebook page. Good luck with your new page, and I hope it helps you attract more freelance opportunities and clients!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report