Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New year brings forum support changes 2020

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
hagen.deloss
697 Views, 5 Replies

New year brings forum support changes 2020

Hello hello! 

I have some news to share with everyone. At the start of 2020, I will be transitioning to another team within Autodesk! Many of you probably saw this coming as I scaled back my forum contribution over the past few months 😛  That being said, I will no longer be supporting 3ds Max in the forums. Although I’m super excited to see where my career takes me, I am also sad to no longer be contributing to the forums.

I appreciate everyone here that has helped me learn, grow, and challenge me to do my part in making 3ds Max an even better product! Logging issues and being upfront and honest with the business impacts of any workflow issues. Also, HUGE thanks to all those industry veterans that helped me level up my skillset, I never thought I would learn so much about Particle Simulation (thanks @Anonymous  and @klankster ). I think the power of OSL shaders is an underappreciated, and robust toolset (thanks @madsd  for helping show me some nuances). The many facets of 3ds Max fascinate me!

I believe the forums are an amazing place to learn, connect, and yes, even troubleshoot your issues! To that end, if you have any pressing 3ds Max questions, please don’t hesitate to leverage the wider forum community, and the Expert Elites and other Autodesk employees here; there are some incredibly knowledgeable folks here to help ya!

It’s been a pleasure being on the forums, and I wish you all the best 😀 

Hagen Deloss
Community Manager | Media & Entertainment
Installation & Licensing forums | Contact product support | Autodesk AREA

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Daf
Advisor
in reply to: hagen.deloss

We'll miss you around here Hagen! Good luck with the new team! 🙂

3DS Max 2020.3
i7-4790 @4GHz • 32GB • GTX 1080/8GB • Windows 7 Pro
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Warm wishes Hagen! Thank you for being such a strong force in everything you do. Stop by Bent Image Lab sometime and say HEY!

Message 4 of 6

Onward and upward!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

You were always so energetically helpful, Hagen; you do Autodesk a great service and they are lucky to have you on their team.   I know A has others waiting to fill in, also.   Many thanks and good luck on your next challenge.

Message 6 of 6
jibijib

Good luck @hagen.deloss in the future - thanks for all your help and input. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report