Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moving objects fro one file to another dimensions reset

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
371 Views, 2 Replies

moving objects fro one file to another dimensions reset

when moving an object from one file to another the dimensions might be different , how to i access again  the width height and length window for that particular object or others present in the file ?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
RobH2
in reply to: Anonymous

I just wanted to see if you ever solved your dimensions issue? I'm assuming you have as it's been a few weeks now. Just checking. 

Rob Holmes

EESignature

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3ds Max (2023-2025), V-Ray 6.2, Ryzen 9 3950-X Processor, DDR 4 128MB, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master motherboard, Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 M.2 drives, NVidia RTX 4090, Space Pilot Pro, Windows 11 Pro x64, Tri-Monitor, Cintiq 13HD, Windows 11 x64
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: RobH2

hello

no i never got a reply on how to resize an object  once you do the initial sizes . there is no way of resizing and changing the measures and dimensions again , i have to redo the object which is not normal . i only have the scale button which distorts my objects when they are to become very small for the simulator . any help would be appreciated .  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report