Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

''Moving'' arrows too small

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
16369 Views, 8 Replies

''Moving'' arrows too small

Hola, busque este tema pero no estaba asi que mi problema es el siguiente. En el 3ds 2012 de repente se achicaron las flechas de posiciĆ³n y probe con el '+'o '-' pero no funciona. Adjunto una imagen para que vean. Espero que me puedan ayudar, gracias! saludoss. Pablo

aaaaa.pngbbbbbbb.pngcccccc.png

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Steve_Curley
in reply to: Anonymous

Should be the "+" and "-" keys on the main keyboard, next to the Backspace key, not the ones on the Numeric Keypad, and do not hold the Shift key. Also try turning off the Keyboard Shortcut Override Toggle (on the main toolbar, just under the "Rendering" menu item in your screenshot).

Max 2016 (SP1/EXT1)
Win7Pro x64 (SP1). i5-3570K @ 4.4GHz, 8Gb Ram, DX11.
nVidia GTX760 (2GB) (Driver 430.86).

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: Steve_Curley

I've tryed those things but it stays the same. Thanks anyways. IĀ“ve never had this problem. But in the 2014 version it doesnĀ“t happen

Message 4 of 9
Steve_Curley

Open the Maxscript Listener. Type in "tmgizmos.size = 40" (without the quotes) and press Enter. That should make it a usable size, then try the "+" and "-" and you should be able to see them affect the size of the gizmo. If not then I don't know the answer - they work perfectly here.

Max 2016 (SP1/EXT1)

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous

Great!!! thanks a lot!. iĀ“ve found out another way which is relativly easyer. Customize/Preferences/Gizmos/Size and then change it. Mine was at 3 so y wrote 40 instead. Thanks!

Paul

Message 6 of 9
Steve_Curley

Too many options, not enough memory šŸ˜‰

Max 2016 (SP1/EXT1)

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous

I just want to say thank you i hit the plus button and it worked ...my cat hit the keys lol

thanks man!

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous

Go to your preferences and find the Tab where it says Gizmo. there are sizes there, choose large.

Message 9 of 9
xarx86

thanks šŸ™‚

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report