Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Dlls while importing files(furniture etc.)

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
vznanastasia
319 Views, 5 Replies

Missing Dlls while importing files(furniture etc.)

Hi there, I have an issue with almost every new file (furniture, etc.) when importing a merge, I get a "Missing Dlls" error. I load the file, convert it for Corona, but some furniture objects, like handles, aren't visible on render or textures won't load. This happens in the project. When I open the file separately in a new project, the texture and handles load, but it still shows the "Missing Dlls" error.

Please help, I'm not very experienced with 3D Max, so I may not know some simple things.🙏🏻

Regarding how I save this file, I first unpack it from the archive, then drag the model contents into my project folder. That's all. Maybe I'm doing something wrong here, I don't know.

I'm using 3D Max 22, Corona 7, and the models are from earlier versions of Max, so I don't think that's the issue.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Got to

CiroCardoso3v_0-1681973180390.png

And then you would have an option here saying to remove missing DLLS

CiroCardoso3v_1-1681973213874.png

You have a material somewhere with some Mental Ray properties, so you may need to redo some of the materials.

Lead Enviroment Artist @Axis Studios

Arnold Discord Server

Ciro Cardoso

EESignature

Message 3 of 6

Thank you a lot! I have deleted Missing Dlls. So now I can see the texture on perspective, but not while rendering. How can I download the material from the model to see it on the render?

Message 4 of 6

Any chance you can archive the scene for me to have a look at?

Arnold Discord Server

Ciro Cardoso

EESignature

Message 5 of 6

Yes, please

IMG_2749.jpeg

Message 6 of 6

Sorry been away for some days.

I need the zip file. You can get it by using this option

CiroCardoso3v_0-1682580555521.png

Arnold Discord Server

Ciro Cardoso

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report