Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

maxscript macroscript error exception problem

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
arkiteknkang
19082 Views, 6 Replies

maxscript macroscript error exception problem

I am using 3Ds Max 2014 and 2015 original version in company but as soon as it wants to come up show me this error and does not let me start. could you plz help me in this matter.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Steve_Curley
in reply to: arkiteknkang

Try Resetting your User Settings. As you have more than one version installed make certain you pick the correct folder.

Max 2016 (SP1/EXT1)
Win7Pro x64 (SP1). i5-3570K @ 4.4GHz, 8Gb Ram, DX11.
nVidia GTX760 (2GB) (Driver 430.86).

Message 3 of 7
arkiteknkang
in reply to: Steve_Curley

Thank you for your reply and help. I try this solution but the problem still remain.Did you see the attached file.It is the problems.

Message 4 of 7
Steve_Curley

Those errors all appear to be related to the modeling Ribbon which is a standard part of Max. Configuration problems can be the underlying cause of such errors, hence the suggestion of clearing them (which is what the instructions in that link do). Beyond that I don't know - no-one else is getting those problems, so the chances are the root cause of the problem is unique to your system, which will be very difficult to track down.

Max 2016 (SP1/EXT1)

Message 5 of 7
arkiteknkang

Thank you for your reply but I dont know, how can fix it because one more time install for me the original but at the first run or second it is ok but after that this error appears. What do think, is it posible some clash happen with another software.I remember the same problem happened on my last desktop. may be is related to clash. but I am confused.

Message 6 of 7
Steve_Curley

Resetting the settings usually works for problems like this - why it should keep happening I don't know and I'm not sure what to suggest next 😞

Max 2016 (SP1/EXT1)

Message 7 of 7
arkiteknkang

Dear Steve

I have a question,my company wants to upgrade my desktop and buy higher graphic card for me.Now i am using HP desktop Z230 model with NVIDIA Quadro 600 pro but I need more.Could you please help me about graphic card and any thing else such as RAM or Hard upgarde.They prefer me NVIDIA 2 GB Quadro or 4 GB.As you know the HP desktops work with Quadro series only.

Best regards

Amir

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report