Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue when activating student 3ds Max

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
288 Views, 1 Reply

Issue when activating student 3ds Max

Hello,

I will start tomorrow a new subject in university regarding 3D Modeling and i was asked to install 3ds Max with it's free student key. 

I've been trying for hours now to activate my student account. Everytime i choose my 3ds Max option (3ds Max 2019, Windows 64-bit and English) i get the message "We're sorry we cannot provide you with your license details at this time.". I've tried with multiple emails (one of them the institutional email address), with and without antivirus off and nothing seems to work. 

I've installed the trial version anyways, but i will need the full student version in order to do this uni subject. What can i do more to get the key? should i uinstall 3ds Max and only install when i get the key? what can i do?

Thank you for your time.

Frederico Azevedo.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

all you can do is wait for autodesk to fix your not the only one having this issue or 

you can contact the edu team here: https://www.autodesk.com/education/support/edu-contact-us-form

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report