Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to combine vertex's and segment's in in splines?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jackjogger8
203 Views, 1 Reply

Is there any way to combine vertex's and segment's in in splines?

I have got some splines that I want to use as a path but there a bunch of extra vertex's all in the same space, the extra vertex's are also making more unwanted segment's.

Is there any way to combine all the vertex's in the same area in to one and remove all the extra segment's.

I have tried using the fuse tool but that seems to put all the vertex in the same place and not make them in to one vertex.

jackjogger8_2-1691997227834.png

jackjogger8_0-1691997176626.png

Also I am using 3Ds max 22

Tags (1)
Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
RobH2
in reply to: jackjogger8

You may have solved this but after using 'Fuse' then use 'Weld' and set the distance a little higher. See if that works. 

It would help if you could upload this file so it could be experimented on. If you do, say what version of Max you use. 

Rob Holmes

EESignature

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3ds Max (2023-2025), V-Ray 6.2, Ryzen 9 3950-X Processor, DDR 4 128MB, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master motherboard, Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 M.2 drives, NVidia RTX 4090, Space Pilot Pro, Windows 11 Pro x64, Tri-Monitor, Cintiq 13HD, Windows 11 x64
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report