Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impact of AI on Graphic Designing?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
bilal_hassan6DK2M
151 Views, 1 Reply

Impact of AI on Graphic Designing?

AI is the future. As it develops. the more it will create problems for humans in terms of jobs. So, what do you think? Graphic designing fields like vfx artists, modelling and animations will have the same impact or not?

Team Beno

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
RobH2
in reply to: bilal_hassan6DK2M

I think it's going to cause some problems, amazing as it is. I've had to reinvent myself a few times when something new came along and killed my business opportunities. I was a Commercial Photographer when the Internet was becommng ingrained in our lives and then Stock Photography became a thing. It destroyed a lot of photo stuidos' work. It killed the large 4-shooter studio I was running in a few short years. But, that drove me to a great career in 3d. 

Then, Turbosquid and other 3d model sites removed modeling opportunities for a lot of 3d artists. We/they had to find new avenues for their 3d skills. I imagine that AI is going to erase a lot of work that many 3d artists and graphic artists do and they too will have to find new places to apply their 3d and graphic expertise. 

There is only one thing in life that we can absolutely count on and that is, "that nothing will stay the same." So, AI will be a  Disruptive Technology and will force many of us to once again reinvent ourselves. 

Rob Holmes

EESignature

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3ds Max (2023-2025), V-Ray 6.2, Ryzen 9 3950-X Processor, DDR 4 128MB, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master motherboard, Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 M.2 drives, NVidia RTX 4090, Space Pilot Pro, Windows 11 Pro x64, Tri-Monitor, Cintiq 13HD, Windows 11 x64
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report