Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't run a free trial on a new PC

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
figoyof164
805 Views, 3 Replies

I can't run a free trial on a new PC

Hi, I'm looking at running a free month trial of 3dsmax on a new PC

I've installed the latest version with a new account, but after installing the latest version of the free trial it says

"Let's get you signed up on the latest version"

I am using the latest version, I've just downloaded the latest version, and the latest version is saying I need to get the latest version. What is going on?

The whole download process is so horribly convoluted and links send you to places that have no relation to the links. The desktop manager isn't useful or helpful at all.

Thw hoe

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jibijib
in reply to: figoyof164

Just tried this as well in work - it looks like running a free trial of 2023 doesn't work at all.

Message 3 of 4
Diffus3d
in reply to: figoyof164

This is the forth or fifth mention of this I've seen lately, seems like a problem with the installer.  I think maybe the best and fastest resolution would be to post this issue on the Installation and Licensing forum, or submit a ticket at manage.autodesk.com.  

Alfred (AJ) DeFlaminis

EESignature

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

View Max Tips/Tricks Megathread
Message 4 of 4
jibijib
in reply to: Diffus3d

I had this problem a not that long ago, a few people in work tried it, and members on a 3D forum have the same problems, it just doesn't work.
I think QA department was off that week eh?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report