Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forest Pack Lite for 3ds Max 2012

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
sbomhardt
1013 Views, 0 Replies

Forest Pack Lite for 3ds Max 2012

I installed Forest Pack Lite but it doesn't show up in the Objects 3ds Max 2012.

I found something at the Itoo page:

ForestPackLite642.exe /S /MAXVER=max2012-64 /MAXDIR=E:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2012

Dateiversion 7.1.1.642.exe - that is obviousely the latest version.

Where do I have to copy that line? Somewhere in the registry?

Who can help me?

That is what I found:

"Hi,

The Advanced Installation option isn't included in the Lite version installer.

In that case, the "path switch" can be specified in command line as Forest Pack supports also unattended installation (all necessary information regarding the installation of Forest Pack can be found in our on-line reference guide). For default location it might be used in a following way:

ForestPackLite437.exe /S /MAXVER=max2015-64 /MAXDIR=C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2016

I should mention, that it is possible to use it this way, it's not officially supported (and therefore not recommended), since it was compiled with beta versions of Max 2016 and V-Ray.

Anyway, the V-Ray 3.2 was released and we can compile our plug-ins with this build these days. We have plans to publish new releases during next week.

Best regards,"

https://docs.itoosoft.com/forestpack/installation-and-customisation#Installationandcustomisation-Una...

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report