Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find 3DS Max 2015 SP 1 download

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
BvC_Prod
926 Views, 3 Replies

Can't find 3DS Max 2015 SP 1 download

I'm really stuck, .ABC format is missing from export menu in 3DS Max 2015, read that Extension 1 pack for 2015 provides that support, but I can't for the life of me find a download link. Many thanks for any route forward! 

Your post subject line has been edited by @hagen.deloss: Alebmic support, can't find Extension 1 download

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
hagen.deloss
in reply to: BvC_Prod

Hello @BvC_Prod

Thanks for posting your question on the forums! Hmm interesting, I'm not able to find it either, in case you didn't find the download to 2015 service pack 2, here is the download link for that (on the right side of the page, links to SP 3 and 4 are available as well).

I hope this helps! If you still are unable to import Alembic files with any of those SP's, you may have better luck with 3DS Max 2019.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Hagen Deloss
Community Manager | Media & Entertainment
Installation & Licensing forums | Contact product support | Autodesk AREA

Message 3 of 4
BvC_Prod
in reply to: hagen.deloss

Thanks for the response. I've since learned that Service Pack 1 did provide for Alembic support, but that was only available on the subscription model, which I believe was called 3ds Max Design 2015, the perpetual license had to wait for 2016 for that functionality. Thanks in any event.

Message 4 of 4
hagen.deloss
in reply to: BvC_Prod

@BvC_Prod

Happy to help! It looks like Max 2019 1.1 has a fair amount of Alembic support updates, best of luck with your 3D adventures 😄

Hagen Deloss
Community Manager | Media & Entertainment
Installation & Licensing forums | Contact product support | Autodesk AREA

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report