Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Error 3ds Max 2024

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
gang_tan
240 Views, 2 Replies

Application Error 3ds Max 2024

Hi there, I meet this issue while I am trying to finish my assignment, I tried to search the solution on google and the solution that shows on AUTODESK website, however those solutions does not help. Does anyone have any idea about this issue?

gang_tan_0-1699402158870.png

Tags (1)
Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
RobH2
in reply to: gang_tan

When does the message/error occur? Is it when you start Max immediately? Is it when you import that object? Or something else? To help with something like this we need to know what you are doing, your steps because it make a lot of difference depending on what triggers the error.

Think of it like this. You call a mechanic and say, "my car won't run." He'll have no idea where to start to help you get it started. Same here, we need some details to help you. 

Rob Holmes

EESignature

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3ds Max (2023-2025), V-Ray 6.2, Ryzen 9 3950-X Processor, DDR 4 128MB, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master motherboard, Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 M.2 drives, NVidia RTX 4090, Space Pilot Pro, Windows 11 Pro x64, Tri-Monitor, Cintiq 13HD, Windows 11 x64
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 3
rrolancnnbn
in reply to: RobH2

help me, I have exactly the same error, and it appears exactly when I launch 3D Max, I tried all the solutions from the Internet, and deleted the plugin folders and ENU folders too, nothing helps, 3D Max just stupidly won’t start, I already have a post on the forum, although it’s in Russian, because I speak it, but if it’s convenient for you, you can look for it now in the latest ones, there I described my problem in more detail, all my products are licensed

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report