Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3DS Max Free trial subscription

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
642 Views, 6 Replies

3DS Max Free trial subscription

I purchased a one month free subscription, but then when I edit payment options and turn auto renewal off, it still renews. It there a way to fix this?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
lynn_zhang
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous

We found your Order #10686079834 for 3ds Max Monthly Subscription. It shows cancelled already in the system and subscription expired on 01/30/2016. According to our records, a notification of the cancellation was emailed to you on 01/31/2016. We do not see any records for further renewal. Could you please check again? 

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: lynn_zhang

Yes, I have check my autodesk account and my email. My autodesk account came up with this.

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Message 4 of 7
dgorsman

Whoops - your serial numbers are showing!  This is a public forum, so never show anything that contains your serial numbers.  If you have to post an image, smudge them out with Paint/GIMP/etc. first.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

I will repost the attachments with more editing.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

Yes, I have check my Autodesk account and my email. My Autodesk account came up with this.

Message 7 of 7
lynn_zhang

Hi @Anonymous

I've updated in the system and the subscription should show "cancelled" in your Account. Please allow 24 hours for update to be reflected in your account. Thanks!

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report