Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodeskโ€™s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

3DS Max 2024 SME issues

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
namik_pirkic
289 Views, 1 Reply

3DS Max 2024 SME issues

Hello people ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm using 3DS Max 2024 and most of the time I use Compact mtl editor. However, from time to time I have to use SME for more complex shaders to easily navigate thru all subnodes/settings.

This morning I entered SME and all the native 3DS Max maps have some sort of an issue (I don't know how to call it), I guess it's scaling (the parameters on the right are not visible, please check the attachments below).

On the other hand, Corona maps do not have this issue.

I have tried resetting ENU, resetting everything but no help.

Also, I'm unable to "drag" the map rollout to make it wider, while at the same moment, I can drag the maps and materials border on the left side of the SME.

I'm using two 32" 4K monitors. Gpu is RTX 2060 Super, all drivers are up to date. Scaling in Windows 11 is set to 100%.

It's worth noting that I've also tried adjusting scaling for 3DS Max via 3dsmax.exe right click/change high dpi settings, but that didn't help either ๐Ÿ˜ž

If someone has a clue how to fix this, please shout ๐Ÿ˜„

Regards,

Namik.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ads_delesdr
in reply to: namik_pirkic

I haven't experienced this myself but I hope the solution in this other thread helps you to resolve this. Seems like the exact same issue.

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/3ds-max-forum/problem-window-setting-are-cut-inside-slate-material-ed... 

Rick D

Senior QA Analyst - 3ds Max

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report