Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3ds max 2016 sp4 gives error >>> @!&*# <<<25

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
wrreisen
1080 Views, 7 Replies

3ds max 2016 sp4 gives error >>> @!&*# <<<25

Hi,

Have just installed 3ds max 2016 sp4 and when I start up 3ds max it gives error >>> @!&*# <<<25

It was fine before on 3ds max 2016. I have Windows 7 64bit on my main computer and then on my laptop computer with Windows 10 64bit it gives the same error.

Thanks for any advice.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Hello @wrreisen,

I'd like to help you with this error message.  I don't have any notes for this particular message so I'll need to suggest a few things to try so we can narrow this down.  First, can you please try to reset your user settings for me?  Second, this may be a license service error somehow... could you please type "services.msc" in a search blank in windows and open your services panel?  Is the FlexNet license service running? 

Best Regards,

Message 3 of 8

Hello @wrreisen,

I just wanted to follow up here, any progress on this issue?

Best Regards,

Message 4 of 8

I got the same problem on Win 10 x64. I did what you said but it didn't help because Flexnet is already running automatically. Please reply. TIA.

Message 5 of 8

Hello @stevenguyen24793 and welcome to the community,

Did you try to reset your user settings?  Do you use any tablets or 3rd party hardware like a 3D mouse?  Lastly, if you make a new user in Windows and try again, does it work?

Best Regards,

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfred.DeFlaminis

Message 7 of 8
Alfred.DeFlaminis
in reply to: Anonymous

Very strange, thank you for posting that @Anonymous.   Does renaming it and naming it back again help for you @wrreisen and @stevenguyen24793?

Best Regards,

Message 8 of 8

Thank you, Alfred. I ended up resetting the whole OS, and the problem is
gone.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report