Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3DS Max 2016 - Activation Problem

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
1216 Views, 5 Replies

3DS Max 2016 - Activation Problem

I installed and actived 3ds Max 2016 (Monthly Subscription) this morning and start to use it. Suddenly, 3Ds Max crashed. Now, when I want to restart the program, it pop a message "Contact your admin to request permission to use this product" (my serial number is already in the area). So, I press "Activate", I receive a e-mail for the activation code but 3Ds Max return on the same message without starting. 

Thank you!

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
AJ104
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi could you attach a screenshot or a snip from the snipping tool so I can "see" what you're dealing with?

Thanks, AJ104
Message 3 of 6
matthew.d

Hi @Anonymous,

You are receiving this message because you are not assigned permission for the product in your account, I have gone ahead and assigned it for you in your account. Try using 3ds Max again and see if it is working.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: matthew.d

Finally, I just turned off the computer for the night and the next morning, it worked... Strange. 

Thank you for your help!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Hello!

Please, help me. I have error:

Your online activation request has returned an error (400) which is not allowing your request to be processed using our automated systems.    Click the "Use another method" link below to complete the necessary forms and submit your request to the local Autodesk Business Center for your area. A Customer Service Representative will respond within the next 2 business days.

And

Message 6 of 6
matthew.d

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to the community!

Apologies for the problem. Where are you receiving this error message at? Could you provide a screenshot for context?

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report