Community
3ds Max Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019.1 problems

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1517 Views, 2 Replies

2019.1 problems

Hi,

-I install 2019.1 and I can't display Depot in particle view window. (it is checked in the display menu)

-after installing 2019.1, some script working fine in 2019 give error :

"-- Runtime error : registerRedrawViewsCallback() expected function, got : undefined"

I solve it by removing the line "unRegisterRedrawViewsCallback function_name" but as I a poor scripter I don't understand what the problem is...

Hope somebody can help.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Swordslayer
in reply to: Anonymous

Depot should be there, but zero height - try dragging the bottom edge to show it.

The problem with the script is that it tries to remove function that is not defined yet. In previous versions, this was silently ignored, update 1 added more checking (and more verbose messages at other places). If it's a script that's only run once at startup, removing the offending line is a good solution, if it's being run repeatedly (doesn't sound like that but just to be sure) moving the line after the function and before assigning the callback would it solve it as well.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Swordslayer

Thanks for answer, and you are right about Depot. Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report