Community
3ds Max Animation and Rigging
Welcome to Autodesk’s 3ds Max Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular 3ds Max animation topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What can I use for looping the objects?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
afsezen
574 Views, 4 Replies

What can I use for looping the objects?

For example, I made it basic flag but there is a problem that is I can't figure out the loop. I tried everthing but there must be a logical way. Please help me.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
leeminardi
in reply to: afsezen

Could you provide a bit more information about what you are trying to do and what you have tried but didn't work?

lee.minardi
Message 3 of 5
afsezen
in reply to: leeminardi

I made it flag with rectangle and garment maker. I arranged the wind and simulated the flag, so everything is okay until so far but the problem is how can I make a looping animation flag. I tried to some tutorials where you can found in this forum but it's not coming to me clearly. I can't figure out. Everyone mentioned about to do point cache> morpher> but these are not understandable. Can you explain?

Message 4 of 5
leeminardi
in reply to: afsezen

Does this help?

If the action is not seamless enough try copying the first set of keys (Shift drag when dope sheet id fully expanded) from the beginning to the end before doing the looping steps described in the link above.  If it is still to choppy between loops copy the second set of keys to near the last set.

lee.minardi
Message 5 of 5
afsezen
in reply to: leeminardi

Firstly thanks for the answer.In this video as you see that you sent the dinosaur walks are so ordinary. But my flag wave completely random. Like this . I hope you understand what I am trying to reach.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report